Katniss has just taken my place in the Hunger Games. I couldn’t believe it. Without hesitation, she pushed me off stage and took my place. She is so brave. I hope I can be like her some day. She’s smart and strong. If it weren’t for Katniss, I wouldn’t have my goat. I’m so worried about her. I wonder what will happen. I hope she doesn’t get hurt. I can’t wait to go home and watch her on TV. I miss her so.
I think my feelings are changing for Katniss. If I could just finish what i had to say to her. Before she went off the Capitol,.just once if i would've just once let her know how much i care. That i thought of her more than just a good hunting partner. That i....... Maybe she will never find out, i wonder if it crossed her mind...what was i trying to say before the peacekeepers closed the door between us? -Jasmine
Katniss has just taken my place in the Hunger Games. I couldn’t believe it. Without hesitation, she pushed me off stage and took my place. She is so brave. I hope I can be like her some day. She’s smart and strong. If it weren’t for Katniss, I wouldn’t have my goat. I’m so worried about her. I wonder what will happen. I hope she doesn’t get hurt. I can’t wait to go home and watch her on TV. I miss her so.
ReplyDeleteI think my feelings are changing for Katniss. If I could just finish what i had to say to her. Before she went off the Capitol,.just once if i would've just once let her know how much i care. That i thought of her more than just a good hunting partner. That i....... Maybe she will never find out, i wonder if it crossed her mind...what was i trying to say before the peacekeepers closed the door between us? -Jasmine
ReplyDelete