I think she is showing great courage and a level of intelligence. She knows her sister won't survive because she doesn't even hunt, or even handle to watch hunting. -Amber Brown
In my opinion, Katniss is of age and at a knowledgeable point in her life to know better than to let her younger sister risk her life fighting to survive with little known experience in hunting/fighting. Katniss is caring and courageous.
amazing indeed. while I was reading this part, what came to my mind was circus costume “the girl who was on fire.” seems like something you would see in a circus. -Annie Zhao
I can't believe that Katniss volunteer herself as tribute in place of her sister. That is an altruistic (selfless) act.
ReplyDelete*volunteered
DeleteWell,her feelings kicked in and Katniss didn't find it fair that prim got picked and couldn't believe the odds of her winning - Jasmine
DeleteI think she is showing great courage and a level of intelligence. She knows her sister won't survive because she doesn't even hunt, or even handle to watch hunting. -Amber Brown
DeleteWhat she has done for her family is heroic. She put her own life at risk to save the innocent life of her younger sister.
Delete-Michael Upfold
I agree. Katniss is crazy, but at the same time she is more experienced than her sister and she knows how to hunt.
DeleteEric Lai
In my opinion, Katniss is of age and at a knowledgeable point in her life to know better than to let her younger sister risk her life fighting to survive with little known experience in hunting/fighting. Katniss is caring and courageous.
DeleteBrandon Crimp
Katniss is trying to protect her family. She thinks Prim's life is more important than hers, she can't let Prim gets hurt. -Rebecca Cheung
DeleteWhat Did Katniss Mean When She Said Her Mother Was "Gone" ? , Did She Mean Mentally Or Physically ? -Desireen
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have this feeling that Gale had intentions of telling Katniss that he loves her before she left District 12? -Amber Brown
ReplyDeleteI Did , I Was Hoping He Was Going To Scream It Out , While The Peacekeepers Escorted Him To The Door ! -Desireen
DeleteIs it just me or was Katniss' costume amazing? I thought Cinna did an amazing job.
ReplyDeleteEric Lai*
Deleteamazing indeed. while I was reading this part, what came to my mind was circus costume “the girl who was on fire.” seems like something you would see in a circus. -Annie Zhao
Delete